– Identifying your ancestral town
– Lessons learned from Uncle Abe’s passport, passenger lists, oral history, microfilm and online sources
– Birds of passage: immigrants who returned to Europe for other relatives
– From Russia to Baltimore to Russia – the great-aunt who gave birth in a Ukrainian jail
– Evading the European draft – immigration just before World War I
– The final step of immigration – becoming a U.S. citizen
Jane Neff Rollins is professional genealogist who specializes in Jewish genealogy, translating Russian documents, and breaking down brick walls.