The mission of FSGS is to inspire and promote awareness and appreciation of genealogy, family history and Florida heritage. Join the FSGS to inspire your genealogical research today!
For any individual who wishes to enjoy the benefits of membership in the Florida State Genealogical Society.
Cost is $25.00 per year.
- Attend free or reduced priced webinars.
- Access to the Poolside Chat Webinar archives.
- Receive the FSGS journal, The Florida Genealogist.
- Receive a 10% discount on FSGS Books and CDs
- Benefit from discounted fees for the annual conference.
Florida Institution Membership
Florida Institutional membership is available to either public or private libraries, genealogical societies, and historical societies. Cost is $25.00 per year.
Non-Florida Institution Membership
Institutional membership includes non-Florida based Genealogical Societies, Historical Societies, Family Organizations, and libraries. Cost is $25.00 per year.